Pop Art




We first started out this project by going into our school courtyard to take the pictures. We AirDrop'd the photos to our computer so then we could put them into Photoshop. I first started out by making a selection around the body so none of the background grass and cement was in the picture. Then I added a couple of photoshop filters to make it have the small dots. By making the image black and white, I was able to color in whatever colors I wanted to. The color scheme I went for was bright and vibrant since that is what comes to mind for "pop art." I used the pencil tool and found some color codes that helped me out in the design. I incorporated the rectangle into the design because it shows what the picture looked like when it had no color on it. The artist that inspired my design was Roy Lichtenstein who was very famous for this type of art. I like his style because it feels like a comic book. I also had used adjustment layers, clipping masks, and several other tools during this project. I hope that we can do more projects like this since we got to put our own twist on it.


Comments