Google SketchUp House

The point of the Google SketchUp House was to introduce 3d animation to the class. After choosing blueprints of a house of our choice, we were challenged to recreate it. Using geometry and engineering techniques, we were able to calculate the exact dimensions of these homes. Several tools such as Push/Pull, Line, Rectangle/Square, Circle, and much more guided us in the building process. I learned a lot using Google SketchUp, the dimensions of houses, textures of the roof, walls, and deck. If I could have done something different, I would have done the interior of the house and did more detail pertaining to the deck. I would keep the roof, windows, and doors the same. I know how to make components so you do not have to draw every detail one by one. Overall, this project was a good learning experience. I will use this project when deciding for future classes and possibly take animation next year. 3d animation is very interesting to me and is used a lot today so it would be a useful skill to learn for my future.
This was the Texture used in my Deck Design 

This was the Texture used in my Roof Design

This was the Texture used in my Wall Design 

Comments